Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[macOS] .bundle plugins are not linked on Xcode project export
1. Open project in "nativePluginOSX2.zip"
2. Build for Standalone (make sure "Create Xcode Project" is selected in Build Settings)
3. Deploy the project
4. Function testMethod(); will be called from a Plugin and the result displayed
5. Inspect the Text field
Expected result: Text field contains "3" (returned from testMethod(); PluginImport.cs line 17)
Actual result: Text field contains "System.DllNotFound exception..." which is thrown at testMethod();
Reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a12
Could not test with 2018.4 because Xcode builds for Mac are not supported
Tested with macOS 10.15.3 Catalina
Note: building fails in earlier versions in some streams because of "Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1" error in Xcode
Feb 04, 2021 11:49
What is the expected 2020.2.x version this fix will be in? Been scanning the release notes but it's still not been included yet.
Sep 22, 2020 20:15
it is fixed on 2019.4.8f1, but it's still not linking plugins on 2020.2.0b2
Jul 31, 2020 00:18
Do you have an estimate for which 2019.4 version will get this fix?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.1f1.4251
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.8f1 (60781d942082)