Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[macOS] Assets cannot be saved if the project name contains certain Unicode characters
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project with a non-ASCII character in its name(e.g. New Unity Projectś)
2. Attempt to use the File > Save As option to save a new Scene
Expected result: the Scene is saved successfully
Actual result: a pop-up is thrown: "The scene needs to be saved inside the Assets folder of your project"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2020.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a4
Not reproducible on Windows
Tested on macOS 10.15.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue