Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[MacOS] Assertion failure when opening drop-down Menu item with multiple entries
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Project "NSMenuItem_Bug"
2. Click on the red node labeled "Apartment" in the "Dialogue" Window
3. In the Inspector Window select the first drop-down Menu under "Links To" item, chose "Fight/Alley"
4. Selecting the second drop-down Menu will freeze the Editor (there will be assertion failure errors
Expected result: Opening a drop-down menu is fluent and doesn't freeze Unity Editor
Actual result: Opening a drop-down menu freezes Unity Editor (Assertion failures in the Editor.log)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1
Note: Issue only occurs on MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit