Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mac] [URP] Toon shader is not rendered and no errors are shown when it’s compiled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached minimal "ToonShader.zip"
2. Open "repro" scene
Expected result: cube renders white
Actual result: cube renders pink + no error on shader
Reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project