Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mac] [URP] Toon shader is not rendered and no errors are shown when it’s compiled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached minimal "ToonShader.zip"
2. Open "repro" scene
Expected result: cube renders white
Actual result: cube renders pink + no error on shader
Reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode