Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mac] [URP] Toon shader is not rendered and no errors are shown when it’s compiled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached minimal "ToonShader.zip"
2. Open "repro" scene
Expected result: cube renders white
Actual result: cube renders pink + no error on shader
Reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a3