Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mac] Unable to choose files with .sh and .cmd extensions as external script editor
1. Open new Unity Project
2. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> External Tools -> External Script Editor -> Browse...
3. Attempt to select "test.sh" and "test2.cmd"
Expected result: Dialog allows selecting the file
Actual result: Dialog does not allow to select the file
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in Unity 2021.2.0a7