Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Unable to choose files with .sh and .cmd extensions as external script editor
1. Open new Unity Project
2. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> External Tools -> External Script Editor -> Browse...
3. Attempt to select "test.sh" and "test2.cmd"
Expected result: Dialog allows selecting the file
Actual result: Dialog does not allow to select the file
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1