Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mac] Unable to choose files with .sh and .cmd extensions as external script editor
1. Open new Unity Project
2. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> External Tools -> External Script Editor -> Browse...
3. Attempt to select "test.sh" and "test2.cmd"
Expected result: Dialog allows selecting the file
Actual result: Dialog does not allow to select the file
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions