Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mac] Unable to choose files with .sh and .cmd extensions as external script editor
1. Open new Unity Project
2. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> External Tools -> External Script Editor -> Browse...
3. Attempt to select "test.sh" and "test2.cmd"
Expected result: Dialog allows selecting the file
Actual result: Dialog does not allow to select the file
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac