Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Mac] Screen.currentResolution.refreshRate value is always zero
1. Open attached project
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Play the scene
Actual behavior: notice that in the Console two messages appears: "Refresh rate: 0" and after 2 seconds "Refresh rate is still... 0"
Expected behavior: refresh rate should not be 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project