Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Mac] Screen.currentResolution.refreshRate value is always zero
1. Open attached project
2. Open "TestScene" scene
3. Play the scene
Actual behavior: notice that in the Console two messages appears: "Refresh rate: 0" and after 2 seconds "Refresh rate is still... 0"
Expected behavior: refresh rate should not be 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value