Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mac OS] Building Standalone project for Mac when Generate Xcode project is enabled generates both a folder and .xcodeproj
1. Create a new project
2. Go File -> Build Settings
3. Select standalone Mac platform
4. Enable the "Create Xcode Project" option
5. Click "Build"
6. You will be prompted to choose the build location
Expected result: You will be able to choose where xcodeproj will be located, both project and accompanying files will be generate inside selected location
Actual result: You must select a folder type file to begin the build. After the build completes xcodeproj file is created next to selected location and accompanying files are missing
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
Not reproducible with 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1
Could not test with 2018.4 because you cannot make Xcode projects for OSX
1. This issue appeared after fix in case 1265065 (previously there were other issues)
2. With iOS OSX tvOS builds cannot be built in the root of the project (invalid path exception)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete