Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Mac internet sharing gives socket errors in Unity
1. Open System Preference > Sharing
2. Select Internet Sharing and turn it on
3. Open Unity. Console gets Socket errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field