Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Mac] Editor freezes when importing/reimporting script that contains unicode characters
1. Open any project
2. Import/reimport the attached script "NewBehaviourScript.cs"
Expected: script is successfully imported to project
Actual: editor freezes indefinitely
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.0f2, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0a3
Note1: does not reproduce on Windows / MacBook Pro
Note2: crashes due to string (despite being a commented line) " , '\u000E', '\u000F', '\u0010', '\u0011', '\u0012', '\u0013', '\u0014', '\u0015', '\u0016', '\u0017', '\u0018', '\u0019', '\u001A', '\u001B', '\u001C', '\u001D', '\u001E', '\u001F'"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%