Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Mac] Editor freezes when importing/reimporting script that contains unicode characters
1. Open any project
2. Import/reimport the attached script "NewBehaviourScript.cs"
Expected: script is successfully imported to project
Actual: editor freezes indefinitely
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.0f2, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0a3
Note1: does not reproduce on Windows / MacBook Pro
Note2: crashes due to string (despite being a commented line) " , '\u000E', '\u000F', '\u0010', '\u0011', '\u0012', '\u0013', '\u0014', '\u0015', '\u0016', '\u0017', '\u0018', '\u0019', '\u001A', '\u001B', '\u001C', '\u001D', '\u001E', '\u001F'"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated