Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Mac] Editor freezes when importing/reimporting script that contains unicode characters
1. Open any project
2. Import/reimport the attached script "NewBehaviourScript.cs"
Expected: script is successfully imported to project
Actual: editor freezes indefinitely
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.0f2, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0a3
Note1: does not reproduce on Windows / MacBook Pro
Note2: crashes due to string (despite being a commented line) " , '\u000E', '\u000F', '\u0010', '\u0011', '\u0012', '\u0013', '\u0014', '\u0015', '\u0016', '\u0017', '\u0018', '\u0019', '\u001A', '\u001B', '\u001C', '\u001D', '\u001E', '\u001F'"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC