Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Editor crashed while editing Amplify shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Amplify shader editor
2. Open one of the example shaders and begin editing it
3. Switch to another application
4. Observe the crash
- The issue does not always reproduce, and it might require multiple attempts
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website