Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Cursor freezes until next click if Color Picker Tool is ended with ESC keyboard button
1. Open new Unity project
2. Select "Main Camera" in Hierarchy
3. Select "Background" color field in Inspector
4. Select Color Picker Tool
5. Move mouse anywhere in Unity window
6. Press ESC
7. Notice that mouse freeze until next click
Expected behaviour: Color Picker process is ended without any issues.
Actual Result: Cursor freezes until next click if Color Picker tool is ended with ESC keyboard button.
Reproduced on macOS
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler