Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Clicking "New" in the Launcher to create a new project takes way too much time
1. Open Unity
2. Click "New"
3. Create a New Project
4. "File" -> "New Project..."
Expected Result: Step 2 and 4 execute withing a reasonable amount of time (Less than 10 seconds)
Actual Result: Step 2 and 4 take an unreasonable amount of time (10+ seconds)
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.0f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.1.3p3
Reproduces only on Mac 10.13 (Tested on 10.13.3)
Step 2 takes anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 minute. If you close the Launcher after step 2 and repeat, sometimes it never opens the new window to create the project.
Step 4 takes anywhere from 20 seconds to 1 minute and 20 seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project