Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in HUB 3.2-beta.1
Found in [Package]
[M1][IL2CPP] Unity spawns Intel clang processes when building with Silicon Editor
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Start the build with IL2CPP
3. Observe the Activity Monitor's "Clang" processes
Expected result: Clang processes are run natively (Apple)
Actual result: Clang processes are run on Rosetta (Intel)
Reproducible with: 2021.2.11f1
Could not test with:
2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.27f1 (No Apple Silicon Editor)
2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3 (Editor throws errors and fails when building)
Jun 22, 2022 08:15
Just to add, I was able to reproduce this issue on Unity 2021.3.4f.
Mar 30, 2022 14:42
Isn't this bug fixed yet?
Once this bug was on the known issue list.
but at some point , it has removed from the known list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version HUB 3.2-beta.1):
Fixed in Hub 3.2-beta.1