Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Specular Highlight becomes hard edged when increasing the size of an object
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("testSpecBug.zip")
2. Build and run the "test" scene
3. Inspect the white specular highlight in the middle
Expected: the light is smooth.
Actual: the light's edges are hard and of low quality.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.10f1 2019.2.0b10
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.30f1*, 2018.4.4f1*, 2019.3.0a9*
*Could not test due to all textures breaking.
Not reproducible in Editor.
Converting to HDRP completely breaks all the textures, upgrading project materials to High definition materials does not fix this issue.
Not reproducible on Windows Standalone.
Reproduces on iPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.0, the red texture turn instantly to white at around size 300.
Added a screenshot from Meizu - (MX5).
Repro: VLNQA00005, Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930V), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
Repro: VLNQA00004, Meizu - (MX5), Android 5.0.1, CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T, GPU: PowerVR Rogue G6200
Repro: VLNQA00057, Htc One M9+ (HTC_M9pw), Android 5.0.2, CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T, GPU: PowerVR Rogue G6200
VLNQA00165, Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F), Android 7.0, CPU: Exynos 8 Octa 8890, GPU: Mali-T880
Everything is fine at first, but the whole render disappears on around 2.4k size.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan