Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.1
Fixed in 7.2.3
Found in [Package]
[URP] Shader quality tiers are compiled and included in the build and they can't be changed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("LWRPConfigureHardwareTiers.zip")
2. Open Project Settings -> Graphics
Expected: the Tier Settings have the ability to change the shader quality variants
Actual: the Tier Settings do not have the ability to change the shader quality variants
Reproduced in: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19
Note: this results in a tripled shader compilation time
Workaround: remove URP from the graphics settings, configure the Graphics Tiers, then add URP back to graphics settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called