Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.1
Fixed in 7.2.3
Found in [Package]
[URP] Shader quality tiers are compiled and included in the build and they can't be changed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("LWRPConfigureHardwareTiers.zip")
2. Open Project Settings -> Graphics
Expected: the Tier Settings have the ability to change the shader quality variants
Actual: the Tier Settings do not have the ability to change the shader quality variants
Reproduced in: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19
Note: this results in a tripled shader compilation time
Workaround: remove URP from the graphics settings, configure the Graphics Tiers, then add URP back to graphics settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native Plugins are not found when they are depending on each other
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime