Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.1
Fixed in 7.2.3
Found in [Package]
[URP] Shader quality tiers are compiled and included in the build and they can't be changed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("LWRPConfigureHardwareTiers.zip")
2. Open Project Settings -> Graphics
Expected: the Tier Settings have the ability to change the shader quality variants
Actual: the Tier Settings do not have the ability to change the shader quality variants
Reproduced in: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19
Note: this results in a tripled shader compilation time
Workaround: remove URP from the graphics settings, configure the Graphics Tiers, then add URP back to graphics settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process