Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.1
Fixed in 7.2.3
Found in [Package]
[URP] Shader quality tiers are compiled and included in the build and they can't be changed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("LWRPConfigureHardwareTiers.zip")
2. Open Project Settings -> Graphics
Expected: the Tier Settings have the ability to change the shader quality variants
Actual: the Tier Settings do not have the ability to change the shader quality variants
Reproduced in: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19
Note: this results in a tripled shader compilation time
Workaround: remove URP from the graphics settings, configure the Graphics Tiers, then add URP back to graphics settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake