Search Issue Tracker
[SRP] Instantiating Particle System prefabs with IEnumerator produces errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate" project
2. Load "SampleScene" and enter Play Mode
Expected result: Console is empty
Actual result: Errors are thrown in the console
Reproduced with: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Could not reproduce with 2017.4 because of Package Manager compilation errors
Error: "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first."
Note: LWRP package is needed for this to reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website