Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
1. Open a project with ARKit plugin (I used the one from here: https://blogs.unity3d.com/2018/06/14/whats-new-in-unity-arkit-plugin-for-arkit-2/);
2. Convert the project to LWRP;
3. Switch platform to iOS;
4. Build and run any scene on iOS devices.
Expected result: Camera feed is seen.
Actual result: Camera (of the device) feed is not seen when using LWRP.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
Devices under testing:
VLNQA00161 iPad Mini 4, SoC: A8, iOS: 11.4.1
VLNQA00189 iPhone SE, SoC: A9, iOS: 11.4.1
VLNQA00157 iPhone X, SoC: A11, iOS: 12.0.1
000314 iPad Pro 11’’ SoC: A12X, iOS: 12.1
VLNQA00182 iPhone 7 Plus, SoC: A10, iOS: 12.1.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes