Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.6
Found in [Package]
"LWRP Additional Camera Data (Script)" Component appears on Camera after manually re-picking "Use Pipeline Settings"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a LWRP project
2. Select Main Camera
3. In Inspector see that some fields are set to "Use Pipeline Settings"
4. For Renderer Type select inspect possible selections and pick "Use Pipeline Settings" which was already selected
5. "LWRP Additional Camera Data (Script)" Component appears
Expected result: No extra comonent appears, since nothing was changed
Actual result: "LWRP Additional Camera Data (Script)" Component appears
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Reproduces only with "Renderer Type" and "Opaque Texture" parameters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags