Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.6
Found in [Package]
"LWRP Additional Camera Data (Script)" Component appears on Camera after manually re-picking "Use Pipeline Settings"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a LWRP project
2. Select Main Camera
3. In Inspector see that some fields are set to "Use Pipeline Settings"
4. For Renderer Type select inspect possible selections and pick "Use Pipeline Settings" which was already selected
5. "LWRP Additional Camera Data (Script)" Component appears
Expected result: No extra comonent appears, since nothing was changed
Actual result: "LWRP Additional Camera Data (Script)" Component appears
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Reproduces only with "Renderer Type" and "Opaque Texture" parameters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script