Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
LookDev camera/objects is reset upon creating new unity scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Add Cube to scene and make prefab out of it
3. Open LookDev window
4. Change to split-screen mode
5. Drag cube into it and rotate camera
6. Back in main editor, click File > New Scene
7. Click Don't save and notice that once new scene is created LookDev window looses prefab and its camera is reset
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0p2, 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab