Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Long Player build times when using the Accelerator and Addressables local bundles
1. Open attached project "share.zip"
2. Setup project for Accelerator
3. In Editor menu, click Tools -> Build All
4. Observe Build time
Expected result: The build takes ~20 seconds
Actual result: The build takes ~20 minutes
Reproducible with: 1.16.15 (2020.1.16f1, 2020.2.0b14, 2021.1.0a8)
Disabling the AssetDatabase auto-refresh and manually creating the Addressable bundles' metafiles fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac