Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Long clip names create a mess in the StateMachine
Long clip names create a mess in the StateMachine window, especial when using a Blend Tree. See attached image.
In this situation, Clip names should be truncated (in the middle) to make UI useable.
should look something like...
Workaround: rename your clips
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process