Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Long clip names create a mess in the StateMachine
Long clip names create a mess in the StateMachine window, especial when using a Blend Tree. See attached image.
In this situation, Clip names should be truncated (in the middle) to make UI useable.
should look something like...
Workaround: rename your clips
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected