Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Long clip names create a mess in the StateMachine
Long clip names create a mess in the StateMachine window, especial when using a Blend Tree. See attached image.
In this situation, Clip names should be truncated (in the middle) to make UI useable.
should look something like...
Workaround: rename your clips
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area