Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Long clip names create a mess in the StateMachine
Long clip names create a mess in the StateMachine window, especial when using a Blend Tree. See attached image.
In this situation, Clip names should be truncated (in the middle) to make UI useable.
should look something like...
Workaround: rename your clips
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer