Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Long clip names create a mess in the StateMachine
Long clip names create a mess in the StateMachine window, especial when using a Blend Tree. See attached image.
In this situation, Clip names should be truncated (in the middle) to make UI useable.
should look something like...
Workaround: rename your clips
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assets are no longer found by Search in the Project Window when they are renamed
- High resolution Terrain painting cannot be undone and throws "Failed to create Object Undo,because the action is too large"error
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package