Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Login using Google/Facebook Screen doesn't appear
Log in using Google / Facebook screen doesn't appear instead only Login with Unity or Work Offline screen appears.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Launch Unity.
- Logout if already logged In.
Notice- Login Screen only has Login with Unity option.
Video : See Attached Video for Details ( "LoginMissing 2017.3RC1")
Works Fine On: 2017.3.0b11, 2017.3.0b10 , 2017.3.0a7 , 2017.2.0f3
Reproduced On: 2017.3.0f1, 2017.3.0f3 , 2018.1.0b1
Regression On: 2017.3.0f1
- Appears always
- Appears only on MAC.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()