Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Login using Google/Facebook Screen doesn't appear
Log in using Google / Facebook screen doesn't appear instead only Login with Unity or Work Offline screen appears.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Launch Unity.
- Logout if already logged In.
Notice- Login Screen only has Login with Unity option.
Video : See Attached Video for Details ( "LoginMissing 2017.3RC1")
Works Fine On: 2017.3.0b11, 2017.3.0b10 , 2017.3.0a7 , 2017.2.0f3
Reproduced On: 2017.3.0f1, 2017.3.0f3 , 2018.1.0b1
Regression On: 2017.3.0f1
- Appears always
- Appears only on MAC.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1