Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2
Login using Google/Facebook Screen doesn't appear
Log in using Google / Facebook screen doesn't appear instead only Login with Unity or Work Offline screen appears.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Launch Unity.
- Logout if already logged In.
Notice- Login Screen only has Login with Unity option.
Video : See Attached Video for Details ( "LoginMissing 2017.3RC1")
Works Fine On: 2017.3.0b11, 2017.3.0b10 , 2017.3.0a7 , 2017.2.0f3
Reproduced On: 2017.3.0f1, 2017.3.0f3 , 2018.1.0b1
Regression On: 2017.3.0f1
- Appears always
- Appears only on MAC.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window