Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2
Login using Google/Facebook Screen doesn't appear
Log in using Google / Facebook screen doesn't appear instead only Login with Unity or Work Offline screen appears.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Launch Unity.
- Logout if already logged In.
Notice- Login Screen only has Login with Unity option.
Video : See Attached Video for Details ( "LoginMissing 2017.3RC1")
Works Fine On: 2017.3.0b11, 2017.3.0b10 , 2017.3.0a7 , 2017.2.0f3
Reproduced On: 2017.3.0f1, 2017.3.0f3 , 2018.1.0b1
Regression On: 2017.3.0f1
- Appears always
- Appears only on MAC.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs