Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.1
Found in [Package]
Locale fallback chain doesn't work with multi levels
# Open attached project
# Note that french canada is using french france as first fallback option and english as last fallback option
# Enter playmode
Actual result: french canada fails to use english as fallback when fallback(fr-fr) is empty. We need a recursive implementation similar to tmp.
editor 2021.2.11/loc 1.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock