Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[LoadLevel] in standalone causes lightmaps to become brighter when in Linear mode
1. Open attached project.
2. Bake lightmap
3. Build to windows
4. Run the build
5. Observe the space between the two cubes, outlined in red.
6. Press the loadLevel button.
7. Observe that the space between the two cubes is much brighter.
Note: does not reproduce in editor, only in build.
Screenshots attached (expected result.png and actual result.png
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails