Search Issue Tracker
Loading Scene messes up UI with Scroll Rect component
1) Open user submitted project, proceed to main scene and notice messed up UI.
2) Expand canvas and select "scrollview" object, either revert prefab or edit any Scroll Rect components value.
Note: Going into playmode also fixes this issue.
Images for both results included below.
Epxected result: UI should have been ok from the get go.
Actual result: Step 2 required to fix UI.
Workaround: Reproduction step 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player