Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Loading invalid UXML or USS returns non null object
Loading UXML or USS files with errors returns non-null object. The import shows errors but you can still do
var mysheet = AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath<StyleSheet>("MyBad.uss");
and I get a non null (mysheet != null) StyleSheet object with empty data.
color: rgb(68, 138, 255); dsdd >
Note: Instantiating the returned VisualTreeAsset
will return a null VisualElement though
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform