Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Loading invalid UXML or USS returns non null object
Loading UXML or USS files with errors returns non-null object. The import shows errors but you can still do
var mysheet = AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath<StyleSheet>("MyBad.uss");
and I get a non null (mysheet != null) StyleSheet object with empty data.
color: rgb(68, 138, 255); dsdd >
Note: Instantiating the returned VisualTreeAsset
will return a null VisualElement though
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light transform gizmos stopped rendering in scene view
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats