Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Loading a scene with addressable in Player loads null prefab
1. Open attached "PrefabLoadBug.zip"
2. Clean the addressables (windows/asset management/addressable/group, menu build/clean build/all)
3. ReBuild addressable data: (windows/asset management/addressable/group, menu build/new build/default script
4. Build the player (Development build)
5. Press L key to switch to scene B, then again to launch scene A
Expected result: No Errors
Actual result: Error pops in the dev console saying that a field is null
Reproduces on: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with 2018.4.23f1
Reproduced with Addressables package versions: 1.1.5 -1.8.3
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a7
Note: On the attached repro project, the issue also reproduces in the Editor when using real bundles ("Existing build" Play Mode Script)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first