Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ListView events do not follow Unity's coding conventions
Unity's coding convention requires event to:
"Include one participle-form verb in the event name (generally ending in -ed or -ing, ex. occurred, loading, started, given)"
We should obsolete the current event members and introduce new ones (we should also make sure to keep old ones functional).
Slack convo that brought this up: https://unity.slack.com/archives/C3414V4UV/p1639479677020200
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime