Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ListView events do not follow Unity's coding conventions
Unity's coding convention requires event to:
"Include one participle-form verb in the event name (generally ending in -ed or -ing, ex. occurred, loading, started, given)"
We should obsolete the current event members and introduce new ones (we should also make sure to keep old ones functional).
Slack convo that brought this up: https://unity.slack.com/archives/C3414V4UV/p1639479677020200
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine