Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ListView events do not follow Unity's coding conventions
Unity's coding convention requires event to:
"Include one participle-form verb in the event name (generally ending in -ed or -ing, ex. occurred, loading, started, given)"
See the events here:
We should obsolete the current event members and introduce new ones (we should also make sure to keep old ones functional).
Slack convo that brought this up: https://unity.slack.com/archives/C3414V4UV/p1639479677020200
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed 1388926: ListView events do not follow Unity's coding conventions