Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ListView events do not follow Unity's coding conventions
Unity's coding convention requires event to:
"Include one participle-form verb in the event name (generally ending in -ed or -ing, ex. occurred, loading, started, given)"
We should obsolete the current event members and introduce new ones (we should also make sure to keep old ones functional).
Slack convo that brought this up: https://unity.slack.com/archives/C3414V4UV/p1639479677020200
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved