Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
A List type variable's name is not vertically aligned to other variables when it is serialized
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "ReorderableListTest" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "ReorderableListTest" GameObject
4. In the Inspector expand the "Top Struct" section
Expected results: The "B" value is aligned with "A" and "C"
Actual results: The "B" value is aligned to the left instead
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0a12
- Using the [NonReordable] attribute makes the variable to be aligned
- Only the List variable is misaligned
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Number of Sub-Emitter particles is higher when Play Mode is on
- Redo command causes a Warning when redoing the creation of ScriptableObject
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor