Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
A List type variable's name is not vertically aligned to other variables when it is serialized
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "ReorderableListTest" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "ReorderableListTest" GameObject
4. In the Inspector expand the "Top Struct" section
Expected results: The "B" value is aligned with "A" and "C"
Actual results: The "B" value is aligned to the left instead
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0a12
- Using the [NonReordable] attribute makes the variable to be aligned
- Only the List variable is misaligned
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets