Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] WebGL builds fail if the /usr/bin/python symlink is not present
On a supported Linux config such as Ubuntu 2018.4:
1) Check if /usr/bin/python symlink exists.
2) If it does, either delete it or rename it.
3) Do a WebGL build of a project.
Result: Build fails because the WebGL IL2CPP build can't find /usr/bin/python.
Expected: Check for /usr/bin/python2 or /usr/bin/python3 symlinks if /usr/bin/python isn't present, since either works.
DON'T FORGET TO RESTORE YOUR /usr/bin/python SYMLINK!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button