Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[Linux] Webgl build crashes every time when using Unity Editor on Linux
How to reproduce:
1. Create new 3d project
2. Switch platform target to WebGL
3. Build and run
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Exception is thrown in the console:
"The resource Internal-ErrorShader.shader could not be loaded from the resource file!"
"The resource Soft.psd could not be loaded from the resource file!"
"The resource UnitySplash-cube.png could not be loaded from the resource file!"
" GL.End requires material.SetPass before!" ...
Building WebGL on Linux, on Unity 2021.2 (after the incremental build was implemented for WebGL), results in unity_default_resources not being included in the resource data file.
Affects Unity 2021.2+
Affects all Linux distributions.
Not repro on Windows or macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error is thrown when removing an element from a list in a ScriptableObject in the Inspector window
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project