Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[Linux] Webgl build crashes every time when using Unity Editor on Linux
How to reproduce:
1. Create new 3d project
2. Switch platform target to WebGL
3. Build and run
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Exception is thrown in the console:
"The resource Internal-ErrorShader.shader could not be loaded from the resource file!"
"The resource Soft.psd could not be loaded from the resource file!"
"The resource UnitySplash-cube.png could not be loaded from the resource file!"
" GL.End requires material.SetPass before!" ...
Building WebGL on Linux, on Unity 2021.2 (after the incremental build was implemented for WebGL), results in unity_default_resources not being included in the resource data file.
Affects Unity 2021.2+
Affects all Linux distributions.
Not repro on Windows or macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices