Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[Linux] Webgl build crashes every time when using Unity Editor on Linux
How to reproduce:
1. Create new 3d project
2. Switch platform target to WebGL
3. Build and run
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Exception is thrown in the console:
"The resource Internal-ErrorShader.shader could not be loaded from the resource file!"
"The resource Soft.psd could not be loaded from the resource file!"
"The resource UnitySplash-cube.png could not be loaded from the resource file!"
" GL.End requires material.SetPass before!" ...
Building WebGL on Linux, on Unity 2021.2 (after the incremental build was implemented for WebGL), results in unity_default_resources not being included in the resource data file.
Affects Unity 2021.2+
Affects all Linux distributions.
Not repro on Windows or macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor