Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Linux] [Vulkan] Editor window appears blank on switching Linux Graphics APIs to Vulkan
All opened windows in Editor appears blank on restart when switching Linux Graphics APIs to Vulkan
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Linux" checkbox.
4. Vulkan Graphics API moves to the top of the list.
5. Select "Restart Editor" from "Changing editor graphics device" pop up.
Note: Refer attached video.
All opened windows in Editor appears blank
On changing Linux Graphics APIs to Vulkan doesn't affect editor's windows
Workaround: On minimizing the editor, all window appears visible, but again on maximizing some part of editor window appears blank
Reproducible in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.0f1
Occurs only on Linux (ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour