Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Linux] [Vulkan] Editor window appears blank on switching Linux Graphics APIs to Vulkan
All opened windows in Editor appears blank on restart when switching Linux Graphics APIs to Vulkan
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Linux" checkbox.
4. Vulkan Graphics API moves to the top of the list.
5. Select "Restart Editor" from "Changing editor graphics device" pop up.
Note: Refer attached video.
All opened windows in Editor appears blank
On changing Linux Graphics APIs to Vulkan doesn't affect editor's windows
Workaround: On minimizing the editor, all window appears visible, but again on maximizing some part of editor window appears blank
Reproducible in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.0f1
Occurs only on Linux (ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler