Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] [Vulkan] Editor window appears blank on switching Linux Graphics APIs to Vulkan
All opened windows in Editor appears blank on restart when switching Linux Graphics APIs to Vulkan
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Other Settings > Uncheck "Auto-Graphics API for Linux" checkbox.
4. Vulkan Graphics API moves to the top of the list.
5. Select "Restart Editor" from "Changing editor graphics device" pop up.
Note: Refer attached video.
All opened windows in Editor appears blank
On changing Linux Graphics APIs to Vulkan doesn't affect editor's windows
Workaround: On minimizing the editor, all window appears visible, but again on maximizing some part of editor window appears blank
Reproducible in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.0f1
Occurs only on Linux (ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Aug 18, 2020 19:03
This issue is not longer occurs on unity 2020.1
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
RX 580 4 GB
R5 1600 AF
16 GB RAM