Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] [VSCode] Debugger doesn't attach to editor
1) Open attached project
2) Open C# project with VSCode
3) Have Unity Debugger extension installed
4) In VSCode, select "Debug -> Start Debugging -> Unity Debugger"
5) Open Debug Tab
6) Add a breakpoint in DebugMe.cs at line 13
7) Try attaching debugger
It errors out with error:
spawn mono ENOENT
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0b10
Not reproduced in Mac 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'