Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] [VSCode] Debugger doesn't attach to editor
1) Open attached project
2) Open C# project with VSCode
3) Have Unity Debugger extension installed
4) In VSCode, select "Debug -> Start Debugging -> Unity Debugger"
5) Open Debug Tab
6) Add a breakpoint in DebugMe.cs at line 13
7) Try attaching debugger
It errors out with error:
spawn mono ENOENT
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0b10
Not reproduced in Mac 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse