Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
Activating a license on Linux with -nographics and -batchmode requires a window manager to be successful
/opt/Unity/Editor/Unity -nographics -batchmode -logFile -quit -serial xxxx -username xxxx -password xxxx
License doesn't activate
License activates. Running the command under xvfb-run --server-args="-screen 0 1024x768x24" <command> works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette