Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Linux] Undocking tabs logs OnGUIDepth changed errors
1. Create an empty project
2. Attempt to undock and redock the Game view.
Expected results: No errors are logged in the console
Actual results: Console logs errors "OnGUIDepth changed: was 1 is 2. Event type was 3"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2021.1.16f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2019.4.29f1
- Investigated on Ubuntu 20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time