Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Linux] Undocking tabs logs OnGUIDepth changed errors
1. Create an empty project
2. Attempt to undock and redock the Game view.
Expected results: No errors are logged in the console
Actual results: Console logs errors "OnGUIDepth changed: was 1 is 2. Event type was 3"
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2021.1.16f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2019.4.29f1
- Investigated on Ubuntu 20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window