Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] Undocked windows shift downward when starting to drag them
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open any project
2. Detach any window (for example Project window)
3. Begin to drag it
Expected result: The window drags to where your cursor is
Actual result: The window immediately shifts downward, but still responds to further dragging
Reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1
- It often takes a couple of tries on different windows to break
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed bad mouse offset when dragging undocked editor windows.