Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Some UIElements do not show values or selections
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1160332repro.zip'
2. Open the 'Square' sprite from the Project window with the Sprite Editor
3. Try to edit any of the fields (Sides, Name, etc.)
Expected result: Entered text or selections appear on the fields
Actual result: Nothing changes in the fields
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a2
Note: Sprite Editor window in general seems very faulty with the new UI (controls sometimes disappear as well).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script