Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Some UIElements do not show values or selections
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1160332repro.zip'
2. Open the 'Square' sprite from the Project window with the Sprite Editor
3. Try to edit any of the fields (Sides, Name, etc.)
Expected result: Entered text or selections appear on the fields
Actual result: Nothing changes in the fields
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a2
Note: Sprite Editor window in general seems very faulty with the new UI (controls sometimes disappear as well).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler