Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.32f1, 2022.3.14f1, 2023.2.0b16, 2023.3.0a12, 2024.1.0a1
[Linux] Player fails to call NetworkInterface.OperationalStatus property
1. Open the attached “TestCrash” project
2. Click File > Build Settings
3. Build the project
4. Launch the Player
5. Observe the Player.log
Expected result: The player successfully calls the NetworkInterface.OperationalStatus property
Actual result: The player fails to call NetworkInterface.OperationalStatus property and shows an error
Reproducible with: 2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.8f1, 2023.1.0b6, 2023.1.10f1, 2023.2.0a1, 2023.2.0b7, 2023.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2023.1.0a1, 2023.1.0b5
Reproducible on: Ubuntu 23.04
Not reproducible on: No other environment tested on
The error mentioned in the results:
"cant resolve internal call to "System.Net.NetworkInformation.LinuxNetworkInterface::unitydroid_get_network_interface_up_state" (tested without signature also)
Your mono runtime and class libraries are out of sync.
The out of sync library is: /home/[my_name]/Documents/UnityProjects/TestCrash/Builds/test_Data/Managed/System.dll
When you update one from git you need to update, compile and install
the other too.
Do not report this as a bug unless you're sure you have updated correctly:
you probably have a broken mono install.
If you see other errors or faults after this message they are probably related
and you need to fix your mono install first."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project