Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Package name isn't displayed until it's expanded on Ubuntu 18.04
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Package Manager
3. Notice the last Package of the ones that are installed
Actual: The package's name is missing. It reappears after expanding it
Expected: Names of all installed packages are visible
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b3, 2022.1.0b8, 2022.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"