Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[LinuxEditor] Out of Memory when creating or clicking on a large Texture2DArray asset
1) Create new project
2) Import two scripts attached to Assets/Editor/
3) Import textures attached to Assets/Resources/Tiles/nyc/
Note: Textures must be imported after scripts, as one of the scripts preprocesses textures. If done in reverse order, you will have to do a Reimport All
4) Select in top menubar GameObject/Create Texture Array
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"