Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[LinuxEditor] Out of Memory when creating or clicking on a large Texture2DArray asset
1) Create new project
2) Import two scripts attached to Assets/Editor/
3) Import textures attached to Assets/Resources/Tiles/nyc/
Note: Textures must be imported after scripts, as one of the scripts preprocesses textures. If done in reverse order, you will have to do a Reimport All
4) Select in top menubar GameObject/Create Texture Array
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned