Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[LinuxEditor] Out of Memory when creating or clicking on a large Texture2DArray asset
1) Create new project
2) Import two scripts attached to Assets/Editor/
3) Import textures attached to Assets/Resources/Tiles/nyc/
Note: Textures must be imported after scripts, as one of the scripts preprocesses textures. If done in reverse order, you will have to do a Reimport All
4) Select in top menubar GameObject/Create Texture Array
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first