Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[LinuxEditor] Out of Memory when creating or clicking on a large Texture2DArray asset
1) Create new project
2) Import two scripts attached to Assets/Editor/
3) Import textures attached to Assets/Resources/Tiles/nyc/
Note: Textures must be imported after scripts, as one of the scripts preprocesses textures. If done in reverse order, you will have to do a Reimport All
4) Select in top menubar GameObject/Create Texture Array
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2