Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[LinuxEditor] Out of Memory when creating or clicking on a large Texture2DArray asset
1) Create new project
2) Import two scripts attached to Assets/Editor/
3) Import textures attached to Assets/Resources/Tiles/nyc/
Note: Textures must be imported after scripts, as one of the scripts preprocesses textures. If done in reverse order, you will have to do a Reimport All
4) Select in top menubar GameObject/Create Texture Array
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams