Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] OnApplicationFocus does not respond in the Editor
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Click in the game view and outside Unity to change window focus
Expected: The message in middle of scene changes depending whether you're in focus or not (if you build a player, it works as expected)
Actual: It always stays in Started/Focused state
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a13, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform