Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Linux] NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces returns no interfaces
NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() doesn't find any interfaces on Linux.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Enter play mode.
Length of array containing NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() members is printed in the console. It returns 0.
This does not reproduce on Windows and macOS.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] RenderViewportScale changes make the screen blank
- LineRenderer of a prefab renders in Scene View instead of the Preview Window
- Editor crashes after calling UnloadUnused with modified GameObjects
- Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
- [iOS][OpenGL] Visible artifacts in specular reflection are present on older devices