Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Linux] NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces returns no interfaces
NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() doesn't find any interfaces on Linux.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Enter play mode.
Length of array containing NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() members is printed in the console. It returns 0.
This does not reproduce on Windows and macOS.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] Mesh Topology is not rendered and errors are spammed when using Graphics.DrawProcedural
- Event.current.keyCode doesn't have the appropriate Event.current.character associated with the Event
- Some of the bones made with Anima2D cannot be moved when in Play Mode
- InstanceID is not transferred from vertex to domain shader
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras