Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Linux] NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces returns no interfaces
NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() doesn't find any interfaces on Linux.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Enter play mode.
Length of array containing NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() members is printed in the console. It returns 0.
This does not reproduce on Windows and macOS.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.