Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Linux] NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces returns no interfaces
NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() doesn't find any interfaces on Linux.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Enter play mode.
Length of array containing NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() members is printed in the console. It returns 0.
This does not reproduce on Windows and macOS.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually