Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Linux] NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces returns no interfaces
NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() doesn't find any interfaces on Linux.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Enter play mode.
Length of array containing NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() members is printed in the console. It returns 0.
This does not reproduce on Windows and macOS.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded