Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux] Mouse cursor does not update when moving it to Game view
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1153310repro.zip'
2. Move the mouse coursor to the game view from the left, right or bottom
Expected results: Mouse cursor updates to the default one once in Game view
Actual results: Mouse cursor does not update (stays as if it was on the border of a window)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button