Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux] Mouse cursor does not update when moving it to Game view
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1153310repro.zip'
2. Move the mouse coursor to the game view from the left, right or bottom
Expected results: Mouse cursor updates to the default one once in Game view
Actual results: Mouse cursor does not update (stays as if it was on the border of a window)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene