Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] Mouse cursor does not update when moving it to Game view
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1153310repro.zip'
2. Move the mouse coursor to the game view from the left, right or bottom
Expected results: Mouse cursor updates to the default one once in Game view
Actual results: Mouse cursor does not update (stays as if it was on the border of a window)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR