Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux] Mouse cursor does not update when moving it to Game view
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1153310repro.zip'
2. Move the mouse coursor to the game view from the left, right or bottom
Expected results: Mouse cursor updates to the default one once in Game view
Actual results: Mouse cursor does not update (stays as if it was on the border of a window)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right