Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
Missing Editor folder in PackageManager directory if installed through DownloadAssistant
Simply run the Editor
You will get errors that manifest.json is missing
Upon closer inspection, you can see that whole Editor folder is missing in Unity/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b6 and 2019.2.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0b5 or 2019.2.0a7
Reproduced in Linux and Mac editors
Not reproduced in Win 10
This only happens in editors installed using Download Assistant. If downloading editor directly, the folder is intact
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown