Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
Missing Editor folder in PackageManager directory if installed through DownloadAssistant
Simply run the Editor
You will get errors that manifest.json is missing
Upon closer inspection, you can see that whole Editor folder is missing in Unity/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b6 and 2019.2.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0b5 or 2019.2.0a7
Reproduced in Linux and Mac editors
Not reproduced in Win 10
This only happens in editors installed using Download Assistant. If downloading editor directly, the folder is intact
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone