Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Linux] Masked UI contents overflow with artifacts when using Deferred Rendering
Masked UI contents of ScrollRect overflow its boundaries with visual artifacts when Deferred Rendering Path is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build.
4) When the game menu appears, go to Settings > Graphics.
5) Click on "Windowed".
6) Click on "Fullscreen".
- Repeat steps 5 - 6.
Upon switching window mode, the masked UI contents become visible - all the entries of ScrollRect become visible, even though they shouldn't. Switching the window mode again fixes the issue. This also occurs when switching resolution or re-entering the Graphics section.
This issue does not occur if Forward Rendering Path is selected in the GraphicsSettings.
iMac 21.5" Nvidia GeForce 750M w/ Nouveau display driver
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable