Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Linux] Masked UI contents overflow with artifacts when using Deferred Rendering
Masked UI contents of ScrollRect overflow its boundaries with visual artifacts when Deferred Rendering Path is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build.
4) When the game menu appears, go to Settings > Graphics.
5) Click on "Windowed".
6) Click on "Fullscreen".
- Repeat steps 5 - 6.
Upon switching window mode, the masked UI contents become visible - all the entries of ScrollRect become visible, even though they shouldn't. Switching the window mode again fixes the issue. This also occurs when switching resolution or re-entering the Graphics section.
This issue does not occur if Forward Rendering Path is selected in the GraphicsSettings.
iMac 21.5" Nvidia GeForce 750M w/ Nouveau display driver
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone