Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Linux] Masked UI contents overflow with artifacts when using Deferred Rendering
Masked UI contents of ScrollRect overflow its boundaries with visual artifacts when Deferred Rendering Path is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build.
4) When the game menu appears, go to Settings > Graphics.
5) Click on "Windowed".
6) Click on "Fullscreen".
- Repeat steps 5 - 6.
Upon switching window mode, the masked UI contents become visible - all the entries of ScrollRect become visible, even though they shouldn't. Switching the window mode again fixes the issue. This also occurs when switching resolution or re-entering the Graphics section.
This issue does not occur if Forward Rendering Path is selected in the GraphicsSettings.
iMac 21.5" Nvidia GeForce 750M w/ Nouveau display driver
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle