Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Linux] Masked UI contents overflow with artifacts when using Deferred Rendering
Masked UI contents of ScrollRect overflow its boundaries with visual artifacts when Deferred Rendering Path is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build.
4) When the game menu appears, go to Settings > Graphics.
5) Click on "Windowed".
6) Click on "Fullscreen".
- Repeat steps 5 - 6.
Upon switching window mode, the masked UI contents become visible - all the entries of ScrollRect become visible, even though they shouldn't. Switching the window mode again fixes the issue. This also occurs when switching resolution or re-entering the Graphics section.
This issue does not occur if Forward Rendering Path is selected in the GraphicsSettings.
iMac 21.5" Nvidia GeForce 750M w/ Nouveau display driver
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect