Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Editor crashes when right clicking in Scene view while using Ubuntu 16.04
1. Open a new or an existing project
2. Right click in Scene view
Expected result: You are able to navigate the Scene view
Actual result: The Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.17f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2022.1.0a3, 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a2
- No stack trace appears in the Editor.log, but this message appears occasionally: Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_distribute_natural_allocation: assertion 'extra_space >= 0' failed
- Not reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Resolution Note (2020.3.X):
Linux Editor Unity 2020.3 only supports Ubuntu 18.04 or later.
Linux Editor versions prior to Unity 2021.2 are marked as pre-release and are not supported for bug fixes.