Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux][Input] keyboardLayout Always return "us"
1. Download attached project
2. Download package at https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem or via Package Manager
3. Enter Editor Playmode or build and run Player
4. Change Linux OS input language, and observe the result
Actual: All input in Linux is recognized as "us" keyboard layout.
Note: Tried with French, German and Chinese language keyboard. All detected as "us."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu
- Overlay Canvas is not visible when the Anti-aliasing field is set to FXAA and the Full Screen Pass Renderer Features’s Injection Point is set to “After Rendering Post Processing”
- The Particle System doesn't work when played through ContextMenu