Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux][Input] keyboardLayout Always return "us"
1. Download attached project
2. Download package at https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem or via Package Manager
3. Enter Editor Playmode or build and run Player
4. Change Linux OS input language, and observe the result
Actual: All input in Linux is recognized as "us" keyboard layout.
Note: Tried with French, German and Chinese language keyboard. All detected as "us."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour