Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux][Input] keyboardLayout Always return "us"
1. Download attached project
2. Download package at https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem or via Package Manager
3. Enter Editor Playmode or build and run Player
4. Change Linux OS input language, and observe the result
Actual: All input in Linux is recognized as "us" keyboard layout.
Note: Tried with French, German and Chinese language keyboard. All detected as "us."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)