Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux][Input] keyboardLayout Always return "us"
1. Download attached project
2. Download package at https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem or via Package Manager
3. Enter Editor Playmode or build and run Player
4. Change Linux OS input language, and observe the result
Actual: All input in Linux is recognized as "us" keyboard layout.
Note: Tried with French, German and Chinese language keyboard. All detected as "us."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1