Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[Linux] [Input System] Editor does not return correct mouse position values when using position.ReadValue()
1. Download the attached project: "InputSystemMousePositionBug.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Select the "NewBehaviourScript" GameObject in the Hierarchy
5. Move the mouse cursor outside the left side of the Game view
6. Observe the X value in the Inspector
Expected result: The X value of the mouse cursor goes into negative values
Actual result: The X value does not go into negative values
Reproducible with: Input System 1.0.2 - 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (Newest versions of Input System are not available)
- Tested on Ubuntu 18.04
- Not reproducible on Windows and macOS
- Mouse.WarpCursorPosition may also be affected by this. The user reported that in their tests it seemed to randomly pick a Unity panel and warp accordingly to it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform