Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[Linux] [Input System] Editor does not return correct mouse position values when using position.ReadValue()
1. Download the attached project: "InputSystemMousePositionBug.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Select the "NewBehaviourScript" GameObject in the Hierarchy
5. Move the mouse cursor outside the left side of the Game view
6. Observe the X value in the Inspector
Expected result: The X value of the mouse cursor goes into negative values
Actual result: The X value does not go into negative values
Reproducible with: Input System 1.0.2 - 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (Newest versions of Input System are not available)
- Tested on Ubuntu 18.04
- Not reproducible on Windows and macOS
- Mouse.WarpCursorPosition may also be affected by this. The user reported that in their tests it seemed to randomly pick a Unity panel and warp accordingly to it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time