Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[Linux] [Input System] Editor does not return correct mouse position values when using position.ReadValue()
1. Download the attached project: "InputSystemMousePositionBug.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Select the "NewBehaviourScript" GameObject in the Hierarchy
5. Move the mouse cursor outside the left side of the Game view
6. Observe the X value in the Inspector
Expected result: The X value of the mouse cursor goes into negative values
Actual result: The X value does not go into negative values
Reproducible with: Input System 1.0.2 - 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (Newest versions of Input System are not available)
- Tested on Ubuntu 18.04
- Not reproducible on Windows and macOS
- Mouse.WarpCursorPosition may also be affected by this. The user reported that in their tests it seemed to randomly pick a Unity panel and warp accordingly to it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible