Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Input.mouseScrollDelta returns reversed values in Linux player
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project ('mousewheel-test.zip')
2. Build the project for Linux
3. Run the built executable and scroll with mouse wheel
Expected result: Input.mouseScrollDelta returns positive values if scrolling upwards and negative values if scrolling downwards
Actual result: Input.mouseScrollDelta returns reversed values
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a10
Could not build the project with 2017.4.26f1.
Note: Very similar to case 1078270.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None