Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Linux] Input.mouseScrollDelta returns reversed values in Linux player
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project ('mousewheel-test.zip')
2. Build the project for Linux
3. Run the built executable and scroll with mouse wheel
Expected result: Input.mouseScrollDelta returns positive values if scrolling upwards and negative values if scrolling downwards
Actual result: Input.mouseScrollDelta returns reversed values
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a10
Could not build the project with 2017.4.26f1.
Note: Very similar to case 1078270.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices