Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Input.mouseScrollDelta returns reversed values in Linux player
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project ('mousewheel-test.zip')
2. Build the project for Linux
3. Run the built executable and scroll with mouse wheel
Expected result: Input.mouseScrollDelta returns positive values if scrolling upwards and negative values if scrolling downwards
Actual result: Input.mouseScrollDelta returns reversed values
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a10
Could not build the project with 2017.4.26f1.
Note: Very similar to case 1078270.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized
- [Linux] Unity Editor fails to import the project in batch mode when building on the Linux VM environment
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked