Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.3
[Linux] Input.mouseScrollDelta returns reversed values in Linux player
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project ('mousewheel-test.zip')
2. Build the project for Linux
3. Run the built executable and scroll with mouse wheel
Expected result: Input.mouseScrollDelta returns positive values if scrolling upwards and negative values if scrolling downwards
Actual result: Input.mouseScrollDelta returns reversed values
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a10
Could not build the project with 2017.4.26f1.
Note: Very similar to case 1078270.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position