Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Linux] Input.inputString returns false characters on Linux builds
Input.inputString returns irrelevant characters on Linux.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build.
4) Press 'CTRL', 'Alt', or 'Shift'.
Symbols like '/', '1', or '2' are printed on the screen. This does not reproduce on Windows and Mac - nothing is printed.
This does not reproduce on Linux Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode