Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Linux] Input.inputString returns false characters on Linux builds
Input.inputString returns irrelevant characters on Linux.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build.
4) Press 'CTRL', 'Alt', or 'Shift'.
Symbols like '/', '1', or '2' are printed on the screen. This does not reproduce on Windows and Mac - nothing is printed.
This does not reproduce on Linux Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows