Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Linux] Input.inputString returns false characters on Linux builds
Input.inputString returns irrelevant characters on Linux.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build.
4) Press 'CTRL', 'Alt', or 'Shift'.
Symbols like '/', '1', or '2' are printed on the screen. This does not reproduce on Windows and Mac - nothing is printed.
This does not reproduce on Linux Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder