Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Linux] Input.inputString returns false characters on Linux builds
Input.inputString returns irrelevant characters on Linux.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for Linux.
3) Run the build.
4) Press 'CTRL', 'Alt', or 'Shift'.
Symbols like '/', '1', or '2' are printed on the screen. This does not reproduce on Windows and Mac - nothing is printed.
This does not reproduce on Linux Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar